Trouver Oignon Rouge, Oignon Violet, Oignon Jaune dans le répertoire Industry, Reliable Fabricant / Fournisseur / Factory de Chine

Panier (0)

Oignon rouge frais à prix réduit

Informations de base

Modèle: TP

Description du produit

Spécifications oignons rouges et chinois
1) Taille: 4-9cm
2) Emballage: sac en maille
3) Origine: Yunnan, CHINE
4) haute qualité



Fresh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

 

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up

Packing

 

1.mesh bag or carton

2.We can also according to the clients requirements.

Weight

 

1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.

Availability

 

a) Fresh season: early June to September;

b) Frozen season: September to next May;

Quality

 

1.No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

2.Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature

0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms

 

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

offers

ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)



Groupes de Produits : Série d'oignons

Envoyer à ce fournisseur
  • *Sujet:
  • pour:

  • *Messages:
    Votre message doit comporter de 20 à 8000 caractères